This. Is. Monster Jam™! The most unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable motorsports experience for families and fans in the world today returns to Cleveland for an adrenaline-charged weekend at Cleveland Browns Stadium on June 3, 2023. At Monster Jam®, world champion athletes and their 12,000-pound monster trucks tear up the dirt in wide-open competitions of speed and skill.
Visit MonsterJam.com for more information.
Grave Digger® driven by Adam Anderson; Max-D™ driven by Tom Meents; Soldier Fortune™ driven by Kayla Blood; Megalodon™ driven by Todd LeDuc; Vendetta driven by Mike Christensen; Velociraptor driven by Travis Mowery; Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo; Kraken driven by Nick Pagliarulo, Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny; Bakugan Dragonoid driven by Camden Murphy; El Toro Locodriven by Jamey Garner and Black Pearl driven by Cole Venard.
**Truck and driver line-up subject to change
- Monster Jam is a mobile ticketing event only.
- Printed tickets are not available for entry into the stadium.
- All fans age 2 and older are required to have a ticket for entry.
- Show starts: 7:00 PM
- Gates open: 5:00 PM
- PIT Party: 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM (An Additional Ticket is Required)
- Cleveland Browns Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Traffic & Directions
- Please plan to arrive early to account for traffic.
- Road closures of East 9th and West 3rd Streets will be implemented between Lakeside Avenue and Cleveland Browns Stadium, including State Route 2 exits around the stadium.
- Rolling closures will begin at 2:00pm.
- During this time, the only vehicular access to the stadium is by use of North Marginal Road from East 55th Street (Exit 175 on I-90).
- There is very limited cash parking at lots immediately surrounding the stadium and recommended parking locations are Muni Lot, Burke Lakefront Airport (North Marginal Road) and Willard Garage (East 9th and Lakeside).
- Please plan to park in one of the following recommended locations:
- Willard Garage (Lakeside and E. 9th)
- Muni Lot
- Burke Lakefront Airport (North Marginal)
- Event will take place rain or shine.
- You can bring in your own ear protection. Ear protection will also be available for purchase at the stadium.
- No outside food and beverage allowed into the stadium unless purchased at the Pit Party.
- Bag Policy: Cleveland Browns Stadium follows the NFL clear bag policy. Diaper bags and medical bags will be allowed into the stadium for Monster Jam.
- Prohibited Items: View the list of prohibited items at Cleveland Browns Stadium.